The Irresistible Plural-S
Give us an “s” – or and “ies” – or something else! Cheers! Change the words in the parentheses to plurals.
- Back to school means shopping for (T-shirt), (jeans), and new (shoe).
- The (peony) and (gladiolus) wave their gorgeous heads in the breeze.
- Are the (Johnson) and (Adams) back from their vacations yet?
- The Johnson and Adams (wife) got a break from cooking.
- During my vacation we sat on three different (beach).
- We saw many (moose) and (deer) as we drove through Wyoming.
- The (child) said they had the time of their (life).
Val’s Answers to Grammar Quiz #92
1. T-shirts, jeans, shoes
2. peonies, gloadioli
3. Johnsons, Adamses
6. moose, deer
7. children, lives