Just for Fun
I’ll give you a letter. Add that letter to another to form a second word, then add another letter… and so forth to reach the target word shown.
Example: a – treat (a, an, art, tart, treat).
Your answer may differ, but your Scrabble scores will soar!
- U – super
- O – honor
- A – flames
- E – hamper
- I – detail
- U – undress
- O – erosion
- I – elation
Val’s Answers to Grammar Quiz #90
1. U – us, sup, spur, super
2. O – on, nor, horn, honor
3. A – am, lam, lame, males, flames
4. E – eh, her, hare, harem, hamper
5. I – it, lit, tail, tidal, detail
6. U – us, use, uses, users, duress, undress
7. O -so, son, ones, snore, sooner, erosion
8. I – in, nil, nail, alien, entail, elation